Saturday, August 20, 2011

Favourite 3 Idiots Moments


While watching the movie 3 idiots for atleast the 10th time I tried to write down the quotes/dialogues which make this movie memorable for me:

1. Us din hamne human nature ke baare me kuch seekha -

Jab dost fail hota hai, tab dukh hota hai,
Par jab dost first aata hai, tab ZYAADA dukh hota hai !!!!

2. Can you tell us how an induction motor starts?

Brrrm.. Brrrrm Brrrrrrrrrrrm.. !!!

3. Dono taangein tudvaake pairon pe khada hona seekha hai sir, Aap apni naukri rakh leejiye, main apna attitude rakh leta hoon.

4. Tu to meri pen le gayi - the guy who played the Chatur character did so much justice to the role he should be known as the 4th Idiot !! :)

3 comments:

  1. thz a amazing movie...waiting to watch itz tamil version

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written...all of those dialogues were great...good job...you write so well, you should write more frequently...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nisha - Yes it's one of my favourite movies too - who doesn't like to be reminded of those wonderful days of college :). I hope the tamil version lives up at least reasonably to the original.

    @AAD - Thank you :). I was watching the movie for the nth time and realized that these dialogues were ones which really stood in my memory. Somehow most of the time I sit to write only about the kids so that goes to my other blog. The "Going Green" entry belonged here but I know that more people read that one, so shared it there instead ;) !

    ReplyDelete